A La Carte Services
On call wedding planner
Sometimes as a bride on a budget, you need the help from
a professional, but can’t afford a full service planner. That
is where I come in, after our first consultation, I will be with you along the way, helping you anytime you need it. You can be the bride who does almost everything, and just needs a helping hand. If you want plan everything, but make sure things are handled correctly with vendors, and planning process, I can be on call.
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure services arrive on timely manner
- Up to eight hours on site, allowing you to enjoy every moment of your wedding day without worrying about anything
- Create a wedding weekend timeline for vendors, family, and bridal party sent out week prior
- Control the flow of the overall night
- If the venue does not provide it, I can arrange food/drinks in bride/groom dressing rooms.
- Providing a stocked emergency kit
- I will be point of contact for all vendors
- Set up and tear down of reception site
- Distribution of flowers and pin flowers
- Setup wedding programs and personal items
- Bustle wedding gown after ceremony if needed
- Distribute day of payments/gratuities to your vendors
- Deal with unforeseen hiccups
- Help guest when finding their seats for flow of wedding
- Make sure the staff has a plate of food/alcohol prepared for the bride/groom for dinner
- Cue couple and DJ for entrance to reception and dances
- Assist in lining up the wedding guest and distributing exit favors
- Confirm on transporting luggage, personal items, and gifts to proper places
- Make sure leftover to go food, and luggage is in exit car
(I will travel for any event)
Wedding weekend timeline
If you have a planner within your wedding venue, but she will not be providing a day of timeline, or vendor confirmations. I can build your wedding weekend timeline for vendors, confirming and coordinating times with everyone involved, and email each of them a copy a week prior to the wedding.
“If you’re overwhelmed with then wedding planning process, Tyler’s a life saver! She had amazing advice on how to outline my budget and where to strategically cut costs. She’ll help you plan your dream wedding with the budget you have available.”
“I have to say I've never worked with a coordinator that had things run soo smoothly! Jeez, it's not the norm!!!“
“I can’t say enough great things about my sidekick Tyler, she has carried this bride and her family from start to finish and did a spectacular job. One of the hardest things about growing a business is finding the right people and trusting them with “your baby.” Not only does she deal with me, but she deals with weddings, which is no joke. It takes someone that is perfect for the job and loves it, and both show. She’s amazing.”
“Tyler was a dream to work with. She listened to exactly what I wanted and made it happen! A brides dream coordinator.”
“Our wedding went off without a hitch with the direction of WhiteTy Events. I gave her a general idea of what I wanted, and she ran with it. She was on top of every detail, leading up until the day of.”
“Tyler Munro you are amazing! Best party planner ever, and thanks for your outstanding professionalism. Thank You for allowing My Wedding Team to take part in this beautiful celebration"
“Tyler was everything I didn't realize I NEEDED! I hadn't really given much thought to a wedding coordinator, but after a month on my own, my sister-in-law mentioned Tyler. Already feeling overwhelmed, I gave her a call...and the rest is beautiful history. She immediately stepped in and organized the chaos, came up with some great ideas, and helped make our wedding day a dream. Tyler took a lot of work and stress off of me and my family leading up to and during the event, which let us focus on the celebration. I am so thankful for her expertise in working behind the scenes and helping a wedding run smoothly. Seriously, book her TODAY, you will be so glad you did!"
“Tyler is incredible, her attention to detail, superpower of handling all the things thrown her way with grace and professionalism all while staying within your budget, AND becoming your friends along the way put her above the rest. She cares about your event as she would her own. I fully trust any project she is a part of. "
“Planning this wedding was fun yet stressful and I’m so glad I had you by my side along the way. Finalizing last minute details the week before the wedding was probably the peak of my stress, but the moment I woke up on my wedding day, the stress subsided. I heard the wedding day was going to be very stressful - everyone said so - but I didn’t have that experience at all and I have you to thank. My wedding day was one of the most fun and beautiful days of my life and you were instrumental in making that happen. I can’t thank you enough! I know my parents were beyond thrilled with how much you helped on the day of the wedding. They went on and on about how organized and diligent you were throughout the event."